The conference will take place at the Kedge business school Campus of Luminy
Participants are requested to make their own accomodation arrangements ;*
The following hotels have been designated as recommended hotels for wish the room rates indicated below are inclusive of service charge and value added tax and have been negotiated. Participants are requested to contact the hotel directly. The organizers will not be responsible for making hotel arrangements for any participants.
Payment of hotel accounts
Participants are expected to settle room charges and other expenses, such as local and long-distance telephone calls, internet use, business centre use, laundry, room service, mini-bar items and hotel transportation services, as well as restaurant and bar service, directly with their respective hotel.
Couchsurfing is a travel community with millions of members around the world, and is the best way to experience Marseille like a local. Reach out to over 16,751 hosts in Marseille to discover unique places to stay, and locals to stay with. Use Couchsurfing to find accommodation in Marseille, meetup with locals and travelers, and more. https://www.couchsurfing.com/
How to Reach Marseille, France?
Marseille-Provence airport (also known as Marseille-Marignane airport) is one of the busiest French airports and is the top low-cost air terminal in Europe. The airport is 25 kilometers to the northwest of Marseille and has two terminals which are well linked to the city centre. https://www.marseille-airport.com/access-car-parks/access/bus
The Mediterranean style refurbished Gare St Charles train station is in the centre of Marseille and is just a 3 hours journey from Paris. The St-Charles train station welcomes over 11 million passengers every year.
How to Reach your hotel?
From Marseille Provence Airport to your hotel and back
- Hello Shuttle offers a convenient solution for your travel needs from and to the airport http://marseille.helloshuttle.fr/fr
- Public transportation are also available ; you will find all the information on the following website http://www.marseille-tourisme.com/en/pratical-information/city-transports/
- Taxi: https://taxis-aeroport.com/?lang=en
From Saint Charles train station to your hotel and back
- Hello Shuttle offers a convenient solution for your travel needs and takes charge of all your logistics from Saint Charles train station and back http://marseille.helloshuttle.fr/fr
- Public transportation are also available ; you will find all the information on the following http://www.marseille-tourisme.com/en/pratical-information/city-transports/
- Taxi: http://www.taxi-marseillais.fr/contact-taxi-marseille/
How to reach KEDGE BS from your hotel and back
Participants must arrange their own transportation to and from the hotel, exept for Wednesday and Thursday evening for which organizers will provide a shuttle.
If you wish to use public transport, we suggest you take the 21 bus from Castellane up to the final stop at Luminy. When you get off the bus there is a lane going up the hill leading to Kedge BS, it will be sign posted.
- Shuttle: http://marseille.helloshuttle.fr/fr is a private company that you can us to organise a carpool with other collegues coming to the event
- Public transport: ask at your hotel's reception desk or http://www.rtm.fr/en
- Taxi: ask at your hotel's reception desk or contact a taxi directly http://www.taxi-marseillais.fr/contact-taxi-marseille/
MORE INFORMATION ON http://www.marseille-tourisme.com/en/pratical-information/city-transports/